Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tattoo #3 -- UPDATED!


Here I am, rapping with Julie about my impending tatt.

Julie was good enough for Sarah Michelle Gellar-Prinze, so she's good enuf for me.



Me with my partners in crime -- both of whom have tattoos -- outside Yoni. This is me & Geneva. She has a hummingbird tatt on her ankle, which she got for her 50th b-day!


This gal here is Donna. She's got a super-cool kanji tatt on the back of her neck. (Gentlemen: She's super-hot... and SINGLE!!!)


Donna & Geneva examine tattoo books.



Here, Geneva & Donna enjoy post-tatt festivities.




Okay, Gang, here it is: Tattoo #3.
Incidentally, my tattoo artist's name is
Julie, and this is her awesome shop. I would never go anywhere else!






13 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG Sis ~ that is totally rad!!! I want more ink soooo bad.....

; )

Kate said...

Awesome!!!

Sol said...

Darling, You are BRAVE!

Chris said...

awesome tat and cute pants!!

D said...

I LOVE the new blog header of Ev!
It's SOOO GREAT...

AND - wow - check out your new tat!
you are a much braver woman than I!

Lindsay D. said...

Dude- such awesome ink- Bravo!

Erica said...

nice tat! but i have BETTER news! you won my contest!! yay!

Uncle Zeke said...

I was thinking that your new tat was that entire arm band!! Oops, note to self... remember to SCROLL DOWN! Nice tattoo, Kate!

matt_in_the_los_angeles said...

nice!

Rian in the TLH said...

Kate- Love the new tat. I want one, but don't have the nerve. I missed your great quotes and blog entries while in the Peru. My husband did have the pig and it looked interesting.

Melody said...

Sweet! Where & what are tats #1&2?

Kate said...

Hi Melody! Tatts 1 & 2 are as follows:

#1: on lower back, smack on my spine (bad idea, v. painful), just above my back-surgery scar -- it's 2 butterflies, connected by a sprinkling of stars

#2: on my right upper arm -- another butterfly (my husband said if I got anymore butterflies, I'd look like an entymology experiment)

:-)

Thanks for visiting!

Laurie said...

Sweet!!!