Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Leave me comments!

I have been trying to figure out how the comments work on this blog – i.e., can people comment without having a google account?

The answer is “yes”, but it’s not the most intuitive thing in the world. What you hafta do is, after you go to the comments section, there’s an option you can click on that says “name/URL”. That’s the one you want if you don’t have a google account. You can put any old name in there that you want!

We’re all learning about blogging together. Isn’t that beautiful?!


Even if you don't comment... Thank you for reading! xoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog comment about blog comments. Now I can feel free to comment on your blog with any comments I feel the need to blog on about.

Unknown said...

BWAHAHAHAHHAH! Thanx, Manx Lass!

Hawkfeather said...

Random comment to ease the blogging process I hope.