Wednesday, May 14, 2008

E.M.

(I'll be referring to The Boy as E.M., so as not to provide identifying info about him here on the interwebs. You'll notice we also don't identify his school and stuff.)

The young'un asked me to blog about him tonight, so I told him I would. :-)

E.M. is a very nice boy, very handsome and VERY smart. His dream is to attend CalArts one day and learn to be an animator. He has already made several short live-action films, and a couple stop-motion animated films! I hope one day to post some of them here... But for now, I offer you the only thing I could find pix of -- this poster he did for a report on the Lego company. He also did this beautiful mission model, with help from Dad. His mission was San Luis Rey de Francia in Oceanside.

E.M. is a great reader; currently he's mostly into non-fiction. He also enjoys creative writing, and spends as much time with Microsoft Word as with his gaming systems! He does enjoy his video games, especially games for the Wii and Nintendo DS. He loves Mario and Sonic games the best right now; he also has a Zelda game for his DS that he is crazy about. He might offer some game reviews here on my blog in the future, so stay tuned!

No comments: