Friday, May 16, 2008

The Kitty




It occurs to me that I should report on the condition of Miss Tabitha Q. Puss, since, as many of you know, she's been under the weather of late. I'm happy to report that she seems to be doing much better. We switched her to a diet of wet food only (this helps cats with dehydration) and she really responded! I have not seen her this perky in years. We feed her about 4 times per day, which is alot, but it keeps her happy, taily up in the air and the whole kit-n-kaboodle! I suspect this also helped her blood pressure, enabling some of her vision to return. She doesn't walk into as much stuff. I still call her "Mr. Magoo" tho. LOL!

1 comment:

Sean Dahl said...

Wow! Your kitty cat has an iPod just like mine!! Or maybe close... I guess it depends on the memory capacity. But mine is a purdy black, just like little kitty cats' 'Pod! Go kitty! So, my daughter got a new kitty. She named it "Amsies", which I automatically call, "Ramses". And the second auto-response? Singing, "Kitty-Meow-Meow, and I wanna touch it." It's a lyric to an old 90's Alternative song. Anyhow, it drives the fam absolutely bonkers!