Thursday, May 8, 2008

Inspiration

Well, I must give credit where credit is due... I would not have even considered starting a blog, were it not for this man:

http://www.mattlogelin.com/

For whatever reason, the idea of a personal or family blog never occurred to me... until I saw his, and saw the blogs of the people who post on HIS blog. Then, I imagined the possibilities...

Now then... What can you expect to see here? Well, first of all, this is where I will post all those annoying (but super-cute & awesome!) vacation photos I normally e-mail!





Also, I will provide updates as to what's new with us, what The Boy is up to, what cool music we're listening to, etc. You will hafta remember to check in here if you wanna be kept up-to-date! And I hope you will.

And so, ladies and gentlemen... the story begins.

1 comment:

matthew logelin said...

the blog is looking great! i'll be checking in frequently.