Friday, June 18, 2010

Starbucks VIA® Iced Coffee



The nice folks at Starbucks provided me with some free samples of their new Starbucks VIA® Iced Coffee! Great way to build buzz you guys -- hand out free samples! I love free stuff. (I actually got it VIA this promotion, which is now over.)

ANYhoo, I'm sippin' it right now, and I'm happy to report that it is a VERY satisfying glass of coffee. It's pre-sweetened and made to be used "on-the-go", so it blends easily with cold water. Preparing it as they recommend would work great for most fans of Starbucks drip. But I'm one of those people who needs ALOT OF SUGAR AND MILK in her Starbucks -- otherwise, it's a little strong for me. Okay, it's ALOT strong. So I added 2 sugars to mine, as well as a generous splash or 3 of half-and-half. :-)

These small adjustments made it pretty much the best iced-coffee I've ever prepared in my own kitchen.

Promotional consideration provided by Starbucks Corp.


No comments: