Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday night repast...

I feel bad I'm doing another wine-related post, since I just did one.

Oh well!

This evening's fine repast consisted of one delectable Big Mac, one large order of The Best Fries Made By Man, and a lovely glass of white wine. "WHICH white wine, Katerz?!" Well, since you asked, this is a little something I picked up (yes, virtually STOLE) at World Market today. It was like $5 and change. Columbia Crest Two Vines "Vineyard 10" White Wine -- a VERY nice blend of Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, and Semillon grapes. This wine proved a delightful accompaniment to the burger, with its melty cheese, crunchy pickle, and sesame-seed bun.

I highly recommend this meal to all you stressed-out moms out there... or anyone who just likes yummy stuff. ;-)

No comments: