Monday, November 9, 2009

Nunavut


So, y'all know how tickled I get when people in unusual and/or exotic parts of the world hit on my blog. Well, I recently had a hit from Iqaluit! So awesome! Someone there was looking at one of my tattoo posts, which remain among my most popular (people looking for designs, no doubt).

Welcome, Nunavutians! Come back again real soon, eh?

(Thanks to @frozengrapes on Twitter for letting me know that Nunavummiut is the correct term for the folks who live in this chilly part of the world, and not Nunavutians. HA! Who knew?!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brother Roland(Sonny) Milliern was at St Pauls Orphanage sometime during the years of mid to late 50'sI would be interested as my brother was in the orphanage with me around those years and has recently passed away and I do not know his date of birth. Would appreciate at least a date of birth so that would be placed on his marker. Thank you, Shirley Milliern (sister