Monday, January 26, 2009

Yabs & Katerz' "Vegas Or Bust" Tour '09

Me and my peep Yabs decided we'd up and go to Vegas. So, we rented that awesome Chevy Malibu you see there, and off we went.


We were staying at the Luxor -- one of my fave hotels in the LV, mainly cuz they offer an awesome, gigantic suite with an in-room HOTTUB! w00t!


The Luxor also offers guests 3 Starbucks from which to choose. Here is one!

Vegas is soooo pretty at night. This is a view of New York, New York.

And here are Yabs and I, enjoying a beautiful lunch at the Rainforest Café inside the MGM Grand. It was LOVELY! We had the best seat in the house.


After lunch, we checked out this rad exhibit -- I've never been so close to a lion!


Thanks for bein' my partner in crime, Miss Yabs! I had a GREAT time. (((hugs)))


2 comments:

Kate said...

That looks like so much FUN!!

Unknown said...

So did you two wear your bathing suits when ya got in the Jacuzzi or was it Nekkie time? Hmmm??