Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Lost Skeleton Returns Again!

One of my favorite movies EVAR is a little number called "The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra." I had the pleasure of seeing this movie on the big screen during its brief theatrical release several years ago. I took my little boy and we *screamed* with laughter. When the DVD came out, I bought it, then proceeded to make all my friends watch it!

"But Katerz," you ask. "What is this 'Lost Skeleton'? Tell us more." Okay, okay. Settle down! What 'Lost Skeleton' is is a LOVE LETTER -- a valentine, if you will -- to every schlock horror film of the '50s and '60s you've ever seen. It's a real labor of love on the part of the filmmakers and crew, and I hope you'll take a minute to read more about it here (then go buy it!).

Being such a huge fan of this flick, you can imagine my surprise when I learned that a SEQUEL had been made, and SCREENED here in my very TOWN in November! Ohhhhh -- the horror! I can't believe I missed it. ::weeps:: I hope it comes around again so I can see it, but I will certainly buy it when it becomes available on DVD. At least I have these awesome trailers available for viewing on my home computer!

Larry Blamire & Co.: I salute you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Never heard of it K8