Thursday, March 31, 2011

Westwood Village Memorial Park

I'm trying to squeeze in as many cemetery visits as I can right now, before it gets too hot! My girlfriend D'Meaux and I decided on Cesar Chavez day to head down to Westwood Village Memorial Park -- she had never been there, and I am always delighted to go to this beautiful cemetery.

I was super-thrilled that D'Meaux had done some internet research and found the exact location of Sebastian Cabot. I had not been able to find him for at least a decade! We also got to see a few relatively new tenants of the park, including Alexander Courage and Jonathan Harris.

Someone told us that Elizabeth Taylor will indeed end up here, and there was an empty crypt next to her parents, which would seem to support that theory... I guess time will tell!








No comments: