Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Being 45 is AWESOME!


Can I just tell you people how much I'm *loving* being 45?! OMG, it is SO awesome.

I think my favorite thing is the proliferation of liver spots on my body. Oh, yeah. They're EVERYWHERE! My hands, my arms, my thighs, my FACE! Where's my Esoterica?! Do they still make that?! ::cry::

I also have developed a WADDLE! You know, that poochy skin that hangs right beneath your chin! But it's different from a double-chin -- it's a WADDLE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

And finally... Abe Vigoda eyebrow hairs. Yup, Even if you've had normal eyebrows your whole life, all of a sudden, you hit a certain age, and BAM! Abe Vigoda eyebrows! The hairs are twice as long as normal hairs, wavy, and often gray. Oh yeah, Baby -- they are HOTT!

Srsly. I had adjusted to the gray pube hairs and the belly pooch that my late 30s had brought me.

But this shit is JUST. TOO. MUCH.

2 comments:

manxlass said...

Oh puh-leeze. You know you're still Hottie McSizzlepants to me.

Unknown said...

Indeed, I am as HAWT as a gal can be... with Abe Vigoda eyebrows and liver spots. BWHAHHHAHAHAHAAHHAH