Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SPRING TRAINING!!! w00t

I am SOOOO excited!!! Even tho I'm a) mad at the Cubs for dumping Mark DeRosa (DUMBEST. MOVE. EVAR.) and b) mad at the Dodgers for continuing to pursue that asshat Manny Ramirez, thus encouraging him to behave like an egomaniac.

Today, the Cubs play the Dodgers at HoHoKam Park.

This right here is a pic of the new Arizona spring-training digs for the Dodgers. It's called Camelback Ranch (are there camels in AZ?) and is also the home to the stupid White Sox. ::grin:: Looks pretty rad and I'd like to check it out sometime!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure to tell me if you come out this way and I'll try to get up to Phoenix to meet you!

darcie said...

Let's plan ahead for next year and Meesh can show us all around while we take in some sun, baseball and other extra curricular activities!!

Kate said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!