Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Me

Let's talk about me. :-D

I have had a rough ... month, I guess I'd say. Unemployment mind-fuck, kitten death, aunt-in-law death, other stuff... Doing better now, but still feeling kind of like I'm in an emotional cocoon. Not sure when I will come out. But I wanted to say something, because there are several people I feel like I should e-mail and say, "Sorry I haven't been in touch, but I'm just not myself right now." I know I won't send those e-mails, so this blog post will have to serve. ;-)
I appreciate those of you who opt to bear with me in life. You are the pier that survives the tsunami; I am the unmoored boat that is always floppin' around and crashin' into stuff. :-D

Speaking of tsunamis: Let's talk about this motherfucking earthquake in Japan. This has JARRED. MY. PEACHES. Y'all know we live in NORTHRIDGE, pretty much ON THE FAULT that blew in '94. It's been eeeeeerily quiet since then
, so I think it's safe to say everyone here in the SoCal is on edge because of what's happening in Japan. When I'm not fretting about those poor people, I'm fretting about what ultimately awaits us here in SoCal... I hope everyone in a quake zone has an up-to-date earthquake kit. I do not. But I WILL.

That is all I have for you at this juncture. I hope everyone is well. xoxoxoxo